Last updated: 08/22/2019
- 08/31/2019Level, designed by Uwe Fischer, is a family of height-adjustable worktables that are quite unpretentiously committed to the idea of a workbench. Level’s height is easy to adjust using a quick release or an electric motor.
- 08/31/2019The Spanish for water lily is ‘nenúfar’, which was the model and inspiration for the Nenou furniture concept. The easy chairs, stools and poufs, also invoke leaves in detail – with circumferential piping and central depressions that accommodate shapely trays made of wood and stone.
- 08/31/2019Drop by Pauline Deltour is the name of a whole family consisting of a mobile roller stool, a stackable stool and large pouf. The small components are mobile, while the large pouf forms a meeting point in the office.
- 08/31/2019A bench is a bench is a bench is a wonderful reinterpretation by Uwe Fischer.Bridge is more than an upholstered bench; its elongated shape, clear lines and simple materials ( wood and fabric or leather) is a tool for the modern office that is dedicated entirely to the new informal way of working.
- 08/31/2019Avalanche, designed by Metrica, an expansive two-seater sofa that comes in four different widths, and an optional shelf can be added. When folded up, it becomes a side headrest; when folded back down, it becomes an inviting showpiece.